11.18.2013

Blythe Royal Solioquy Opening 紙皇冠開箱



royal soliloquy


I bought my Royal Soliloquy on 9th Nov in local Official Blythe shop. 
When I get back home, it was already the middle of the night.
And I shall be packing up for my vacation for the coming Monday.
I can only take some quick snap for her.
 photo 098eb4a5.gif





P1080989b

Let me introduce you, Our gorgeous queen of the stage
The Royal Soliloquy ~



The carton box design is so beautiful !!

The carton box is one of the best design this year.
She is wearing her paper crown on the carton box.



royal soliloquy in box


She is wearing the latest trend for 2013 Winter - The Tartan
Wow ~ I love what the Blythe design team have planned for this girls.
She looks chic and trendy !


Actually I have met Royal Soliloquy in August 2013, it was an official Blythe Event in Hong Kong.
Junko San show us the future release Blythe doll as the highlight of the event.
(Click HERE the blog post)



Straight from the box

Straight out of the box ~
Hair Condition : Okay
Hair Volume : Surprisingly thick !!


She keep losing hairs....

She keep losing hairs when I combed her hair.
What have Takara Tomy did to you ? Chemotherapy ?
It is ok for royal soliloquy to lose a little bit of hairs, cos she really got a lot.

I did not open the paper crown.
She is a true beauty that doesn't need any crown.


Takara hurts my leg !

Look at her legs.


Holes on her legs :(

She got holes on her legs.
 photo 4d6161fd.gif

Untitled

She was all wrapped in plastic film, to prevent color-transfer to her body.


Untitled

I love her metallic black color pull ring.
But I hate her "Hime cut" hair style.
She may need a hair spa before i could take more pictures for her.



I have take some more pictures of her
click HERE for the new blog post "Shampoo Commercial Series"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...