11.19.2012

Blythe When Skate Date meet University of Love (box opening) Part 1

When Skate date meet University of Love


Photobucket Who's hair is more messy ....




Bad hair day


My Skate date's hair is so frizzy, feels like straw...
Her last hair treatment was since year 2005 or even earlier...
as I have quit playing Blythe doll at that time
life sucks....

But I AM BACK around year 2009, and starting playing with my Blythe again ^^
though life still sucks...
and I have got so many new girls since then ~
oh ~ Sorry, my little skate date ~

The first thing is to give her a spa  ~

Spa Time for Skate Date

But obviously my Skate Date is not enjoying ...


After hair treatment

The result is much better than I think
It is soft and fluffy, and smells good too !
yet still, her hair turned a little yellowish
I am just thinking, shall I give her a bleach treatment ?


Let's look at My University of Love



The box is so beautiful. and feeling luxury


Side : Decorated with the Scottish Tartan feel pattern and School Logo
         Feel like a school girl uniform - the mini skirt !

Take a closer look at her ~




Details of her accessories from official site.



Her accessories are amazing
Her socks, blazer, pink hair elastics, the shoes are so beautiful
But her hair...
OMG !
Her hair sucks, even she was kept in the box !
The worse hair ever !?

Some say, it is time for doll collector to show their true colors.
Your skill could make a difference !! Haha ! LOL !
Every collector can get a unique UOL.
No one is the same (same hair).
Haha !

I better keep her in the box,
until someday I have the skills to manage her hair.
Let's play with my skate date,
Her curly hair is really cute !
That's why I bought UOL


waiting for my new sister

I hope I will open my UOL very soon. Stay Tune !


I have opened my University of love in Sep 2013
(Click HERE for Part 2)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...