4.17.2013

Poor quality control - Middie Blythe Nellie Nibbles




Nillie Nibbles in box


Isn't she look cute in the box ?
I really like the way how they pack this doll..
She wear the full set of Bunny Suit and have her legs tied up !
I feel like I have hunted a little pink furry rabbit alive. 
Oh ~ I will be good to you, my little nibbling bunny.


The way how they pack is quite different with other dolls.
Usually they use foot rest or foot stabilizers.
But this time, they have her tied up.

For other dolls usually don't wear the full set of outfits inside the box,
most of the time, the hat was put aside.


Nillie Nibbles in box

She looks great until now. :)

While i am unpacking my little dolly, I found some accessory are missing !!?
I can't found the printed fruits and veggies, as well as the basket lid. 
Where are they ? 



Missing parts


According to the official illustration, quote "There is a special printing on the packaging where you can cut out the fruits and veggies to put in your basket!" unquote 
Haha ! What a design !
They think it is cute to have us doing a little handmade for our dolly ?
amm....Well....

Then I found an unforgivable defect on her ?
Can you spot it ?


My poor Nellie Nibbles

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let see next photo.


My poor Nillie Nibbles


No, nothing about the crap undies !
The crap undies, is surely forgivable  :P
there are a lots of pretty designed undies,
just simply buy her a new one, and forget about this pink ones.

It is her neck.
A little shorter than normal middies !
She looks kind of creepy and cute in a 'shorter' neck.
It is pity that she can't tilt her head like the others.
Poor she.
Poor me.  ///_-\\

Will I be getting a refund ?
Can I exchange for a new one ?
How long would it takes to have the new one arrived ?
How much hassle is it to get a replacement ?
.
.
.
Every cloud has a sliver lining.
Maybe one day, this defect doll will become a collector's items, and sold with a high price in Sotheby.
LOL ~
.
.
.
.
.
(click here) Official review for the design illustration of Middie Blythe Nellie Nibbles
.
Good luck to you, if you are getting one ~
.
.
.
P.S.
對不起, 中文版稍後 :P
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...