9.19.2012

Blythe Fantasy Hair 螢光筆三人組

Fantasy Hair

My florescent pen collection set !
Their hair color are all of my favorite florescent pen color !
螢光筆三人組 !
她們的髮色不就是大家常用的螢光筆
每次我一想到她們像螢光筆... 哈哈











Fantasy Hair

A years ago, I intended to build my own Rainbow hair color Blythe collection ~
I start collecting dolls with different fantasy hair colors
believing it would be wonderful to have such a collection
之前我一直就很想擁有一隊彩虹髮色的 Blythe 娃娃
於是開始收集...

不過原廠的娃娃 沒有很多的選擇
例如紫色 ~ RBL 只有兩位是紫色
Veronica Lace 和 Simply Lilac...
想要漂亮的紫色, 只有自己動手 DIY 植髮 !
紫 和 深紫色的頭髮都買好了.

As Takara dont offer much choices in fantasy hair colors
so I even custom my own girl with hair reroot

Who bought so many packs of hairs ??


It is really not easy  !!!!
I have three girls with hair reroot now.
我已經擁有三個植髮娃 !




Although it is not easy, but I really enjoy it.
The girls are so so unique after the hair reroot !
And thinks of the RAINBOW collection ~ Wow ~
When we saw RAINBOW, I guess most people will feel happy and positive about it.

But not long ago, I saw a RAINBOW on Taobao
..... I feel really bad .... so sad

不過 最近我在網上就看到了這些彩虹髮色的 Blythe ...



都是從 淘寶 上看到...
不但便宜,  髮色絕妙
就連 Takara 沒有生產的髮色 也有
實在誠意十足 !
Takara 會有什麼對策呢 ? 不會是假裝看不見吧 !

These are all Clones (or some say Fake, Factory Girl, TBL.. whatever)  !
It is so easy to get Fantasy Hair gilrs now
And it is cheap, but they all look gorgeous !  OMG !

I really wonder if Takara is going to do something ? or their silence means an acceptance on those Clones ?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...