8.10.2011

Blythe My Ten Best Shoots


最最最喜歡的一張
I love this one most !




因為這張照片為我贏了一張 Blythe 八週年  VIP Tea Party 入場券! Yeah !

As this picture won me a prize in a Photo Completion, a entry ticket for the Blythe 8th Anniversary VIP Tea Party ! Yeah !


以下照片排名不分先後 Photo listed in no particular orders.




Misa
↑  My Second Custom Blythe. I love her pose, her outfits, the background, 
   everything is just a perfect match !
   Love it !
↑ 我的第二個改娃, 整個配搭 就是完美, 眼神, 姿勢... 愛死你 !



↑ I love her gorgeous hair, my little cowgirl look so so innocent in white dress.
↑ 髮型漂亮, 整個樣子配上白色衣裙, 感覺很純潔 !





Simply sun tanned guava 1
↑ I love this color saturated picture !
↑ 色彩飽和, 就是喜歡 !




↑ 沒想到這件手造裙子會這麼上鏡, 配上灰色的配件實在好襯 !
↑ She looks amazing in this hand-made dress.




↑ 她的眼神在說 : " 你沒想過我可以變得這麼漂亮吧 ! " 我就是喜歡你的自信和囂張 !
↑ Know what she is saying to me ? She said "You never imagine an ugly ducking like me can transform into to a swan ! " I Love your confidence ! I Love your arrogance !




500 days of Summer
↑ 我覺得自己很會捕捉  她那楚楚可憐的眼神.
↑ she is a delicate and charming girl in my camera.




↑ All hand-made by me ! (Eye chips, ear rings, dress, hair band, makeup ~)
↑ 全都是我的手作 (眼片, 耳環, 裙子, 髮帶, 化妝)







↑ 第一次想到拍娃照, 也可以不穿衣服. 正正正 !
↑ I love the idea of Naked ! I wanna have my own shoot too.... haha !





Pink Guava
↑ 曾經有個娃友說, 珍藏當中又怎麼可以沒有一個粉紅色頭髮的娃娃呢. 就來個超級粉紅控.
↑One of my dolly friend said, there must be a pink hair Blythe in our collection ! Come On, Pinku Pinku !



↓ 送多最後一張 ! 攝於十週年的 VIP Blythe Tea Party . 很美很美, 很有紀念價值 !

↓ This is taken at the Blythe 10th Anniversary VIP Tea Party, it is so so beautiful, so memorable.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...