11.05.2011

Blythe Head Fall off puer neemo body 斷頭照


Yeah !





Pure Neemo Body : Yeah !



Blythe Head : What have you done to me ? What happened ?
Pure Neemo Body : I dont know what happened ~ I didn't do anything wrong !



Blythe Head : Nothing ? How come ? Tell me what had happened ?!
Pure Neemo Body :  Oh ~ Please, you got to believe me !



Pure Neemo : You see I got a new head and a new brain ~ It fits perfectly ~
Blythe Head Body : OK, as you like it  //-_-\\



*****************

I did not intended to make this set of photos
The truth is the Blythe Head fall off
I guess the Saran hair reroot is too heavy for the body
the little neck of the azone pure neemo body cannot support it.


*****************



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...