1.06.2014

Blythe Leopard Sass Box Open


I have opened my Leopard Sass girl on 24th December, 
with sun shines in the afternoon but still cold Christmas Eve.

聖誕節前夕把這 豹妹 放出來了 !






Amazing box design ! I love the leopard prints !
好喜歡豹紋, 更喜歡這個彩色的豹紋設計 !



The word BLYTHE was embedded into the colorful leopards ! Liked !

顏色配襯好美, 淡綠色的底色, 配彩色斑紋. 大愛 !
看, 還巧妙地把 BLYTHE 嵌進去 ~





She didn't come along with a lot of accessories.
I love her little fur hat in leopard prints.
 It  looks chic with the black satin ribbon.
Also, her ankle boots, quite an in season item for the fall winter. 
And I have just got a pair for myself, 
I wish mine could have that leopard prints fur trim too.

豹妹 沒有很多配件, 剛好啦 ~
特別喜歡那頂豹紋皮草小帽, 
加了個黑色緞帶蝴蝶結, CHIC !
那對 Ankle Boot 也是今季必買, 
我也買了一雙, 還真想要那個 豹紋 fur trim.





Well, well, well, that is what CWC call this permed hair.
Surely, not very well permed.
Where have the cute and curly hair gone ?

她的頭髮有夠好看是不是 !!
說好的曲髮呢 ??
她只頂著一餅禾稈草來我家!




Miss Leopard Sass in the promotion picture.




I have no idea how to make her fringes look better.
They seems all go in different direction.
 photo e111de78.gif
那個前陰 (瀏海) 有夠惡頂 !!



My Christmas girl with the Christmas Hamper 




My Christmas Girl, still got no name on the Christmas day, 
standing next to the half finished Christmas Hamper.
 I have tried hard to perm her hair.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...