9.09.2010

Blythe - Where have all the Blythe lovers gone



This is a new record !

Have you ever seen so so many Blythe available for sale in Junie Moon ? Eleven Blythes ! This is the first time I have ever since we have Junie Moon online shopping site.























Blythe may ask "Where have all the Blythe lovers gone ?"
Blythe may say "Will you still love me ? "

Guess what ?



Some say the demand of Blythe doll decline is due to product defects in the RBL doll. Some say it is because of the dumping of factory Blythes in Taobao ( Auction site in Mainland China) and Rakuten ( Auction site in Japan). But I would add one more reason IT IS BECAUSE OF THE STRONG YEN !

The Japanese Yen is around 84 recently ( 1 USD = 84 YEN), and it was approaching the historical high very soon. The strong YEN  leading to poor export to other country. So true ! The blythe doll is so so expensive for me now and I guess it is the same for people who pay in USD.

Blythe lovers are still there, I will still love Blythe, but I will not buy new Blythe doll if the Japanese Yen is keeping its strong position !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...